Vision, Values and Purpose
This is how we want our world to be:
Our vision is a world where people with complex needs and autism succeed and flourish.
These are the things we value and aspire to in our work:
- Each person can learn, develop and make the most of their potential;
- Each person has a role in making a positive difference where they work and live;
- Each person has the right to enjoy a fulfilling life, in which they experience well-being and enjoyment;
- Each person has the right to be treated with dignity and respect;
- Open and honest communication that is both supportive and challenging;
- Collaborative working that promotes, appreciates and encourages each person’s positive contribution;
- Equality of opportunity.
This is what we do for people with complex learning needs, including autism:
- Provide a high quality integrated, and personalised learning and living experience;
- Provide families with support and guidance, and the opportunity to spend quality time with their child;
- Engage in pioneering new approaches through research and training;
- Raise awareness, aspiration and increase understanding in society.